Friday, May 7, 2010

A little Love......

Amy Butler love that is. I made this bag for my daughter today. It went together well. I might make it a little different next time, but I wanted to get it done before I see her next week. The pattern is called Practical Bag by http://www.grandrevivaldesign.com/ .



I just love this fabric line. The inside is the orange/aqua dot.



Hope she likes it. She should because she picked out the fabric!


And then  I made this cute fabric basket/bin from my Amy Butler scraps.


  
 I used 2 1/2" squares instead of the 2"ones used in the tutorial and made my base and lining
 a little bigger to fit. The tutorial is  the pink penguin fabric basket, and they make up very quickly.
I think I will be making more of these. There are many on flickr to look at under fabric baskets, such a cute way to use up those scraps and give gifts in........

Hey all you moms out there have a great weekend! Happy Mothers Day.... / Jeri
















1 comment:

  1. What a cute bag...if you're wanting to tweak the pattern and need a recipient to practice on, look no further!

    ReplyDelete