Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey....What's for supper?

So today while cleaning out the fridge, I came across not one , but two heads of cauliflower. Now I don't know about you but I know it would take a long time for the two of us (Floyd /AKA mi esposo, sweetheart, valentine ) to eat two heads of cauliflower......So I started to throw one away and Floyd said "How about soup tonight" Such a wise one he is. So guess what's for supper? ............

          Cauliflower Soup







If you haven't discovered this blog yet http://thepioneerwoman.com/  you're in for a real treat. She has so many great recipes, beautiful photos, and funny comments. It's one of my favorite. Anyway I used her recipe for the soup and I know it will be yummy.

Until next time............Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment