Friday, July 9, 2010

Gathered Clutch Swap

I finished making my swap clutch today. It turned out cute and I hope my partner likes it too! So far I have made two of these clutches and am getting better, but still struggle a little with the zipper ends. The one that my partner sent me turned out so nice, I am jealous!

Here are the three clutches. I received the one in the center from my partner. The one on the left was one that I made to "practice" , and then the one on the right is the one I will be sending to my partner.


A single shot of the one I made for my partner.....




And an inside shot showing the divider.....


Here is the link for this tutorial   http://noodleheads.blogspot.com/2010/04/gathered-clutch-tutorial.html
This was my first internet swap, it was fun to do. It may be the start of something.......Jeri

2 comments:

  1. I love those clutches! They're fabulous. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link...I want to try making one, they're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete