Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quilt Retreat

This weekend I went to  a quilt retreat with my sister Janet. What a great time we had sewing, chatting, laughing, sharing, sewing, sewing and more sewing. I did manage to get quite a bit done. We went into town for a little shopping and I picked up the cutest pumpkin table runner. My sister got one too and we got our tops done. Mine even got quilted and bound! What a great time!

                                           This is Barb our fearless leader!


Sewing, sewing,sewing.......

                                                  Busy sewing and chatting.....


Barb had a project to share/teach...



and even a knitting lesson!


                              This is the cute table runner kit I put together.


                                                     My spiderweb quilt .



Several EYE SPY quilts were under construction...


                        This is Nikki's beautiful quilt top. Those are 1 1/2 inch strips!


                                                                       
                                           Shelly made this for her daughter.



                                              Sew much inspiration!



I really want to make one of these!



What a great weekend...................


                                              and such a beautiful setting.......................
I'll be back next year.

Jeri
















2 comments:

  1. where did you go? Looks like a lot of FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spider web quilt and want to make one very soon!

    ReplyDelete