Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summertime!

     Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July. I spent mine with my family at my sisters. It was fun watching the birds in her backyard. We enjoyed conversation and good food. Just love my sisters' potatoe salad.....We had deliscious ham , and firecracker cookies that my sister makes. Yum! Not much for fireworks which is fine by me.
     I am spending this week with my mom and sister in Spokane. I brought a little sewing to do and will be able to use my sisters old sewing machine. I'll post some pictures later this week as the yard is absolutely beautiful and the finches are flocking to the feeder.
     Warm weather here, kinda nice for a change. My new car was road tested this week by my DH. He drove up to go up to the lake with his family this weekend. It was nice to see everyone. A little boating with my BIL. Good to catch up with all of that part of the family too.


The guys deep in conversation.....




The girls playing Quiddler




We were entertained by this pair of Quails .


Later, Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment