Tuesday, September 24, 2013

San Francisco

I am in San Francisco this week helping my daughter embark on a new path. Looking for an apartment in this city is a daunting task. Yesterday I wandered Dow the street from our hotel to Union Square and found this pleasant surprise ...


A four story fabric store. I have never seen this kind of shop before. What a fun place to explore!




Each floor held something different.



This was a start of the pieces I had cut.



One whole floor of notions and ribbons and


BUTTONS


Love the rolls upon rolls of fabrics


This is my new friend Mel lovingly cutting my fabric. She has worked in this shop for 35 years. She showed me some pictures of a crazy quilt she is working on. Love to network with a kindred spirit! 


A fun way to spend my morning in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment