Saturday, December 14, 2013

HSQ in Part 3

This weeks clue for the mystery involves.......Half Square Triangles. Love to hate them right.  So many ways to make them.....what to do.....

After procrastinating and having read every blog post and comment on Facebook on how to make one (or 200 for this weeks clue) I have decided to try a ruler that has been in the arsenal for let's just say quite some time...

STRIP TUBE RULER

https://www.cozyquilt.com/aspx/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=517



Found a few scrap strips from my 2 1/2 inch bin....


Never having used this ruler before I will save my judgement for after all 200 HSQ's are finished.




First the tube is sewn




After seeing that I made the tube way too big.....I found my groove!

Okay I am sold..... Off to make 194 more....

Putting step  2 aside for now....






No comments:

Post a Comment