Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Marching Along

Sometimes I seem to bounce all over the place with projects. I know I am not alone in this! And so this being said I have been doing a little of this and a little of that lately. My sewing room is getting a little bit cluttered, time to rein that in I think. Let's take a look at my random acts of sewing......

 
         Time to finish this charity quilt
 Blocks made by the Harmony / do Good Stitchers
 
                          
 

 
Blocks for March / Sew Bee Wonky
yea! got an early start on these.
 

 
A nice pile of shaded 9 patches.
      Still need a few more.
 


Zip pouches for my girls.....
going to the beach this weekend!

 
 
I tried one of these blocks just to see....
only 200 something more to go.....
 
 
 
Still needing to finish Celtic Solstice.
 
 

 
a few charity baby quilts going to
the beach for binding.
 

 
       March penguin block / BOM
 
 
 
My Dressies needing to be quilted.
 
and these are just a portion of the mayhem! For now I will keep plugging away.......
 
Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you won't run out of things to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend..... Are u really going to try to due BH Pineapple Crazy? I think about doing one but not sure if I would finish it, a pineapple quilt is on my quilting bucket list . I have 1 of my CS's made into a flimsy working on # 2.

    ReplyDelete