Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sock Monkey 2

I have started to put blocks together for a second scrappy "sock monkey" quilt. I started making crumb chaos  blocks and finished this quilt......


It contains a few scraps of sock monkey fabrics and I intended it to go to my daughter, but I took it to work and someone offered to buy it, so........ I sold it ! I had also made enough extra blocks to make a second one and so today I am finishing the second version.......



A few more blocks to add to this quilt.....



I have decided to make this one a little wider. It's almost ready to quilt.


I even had a little help with fabric selection today! :)

 
(sorry this is sideways, I can't figure out how to fix this)


and I also had time to finish this bag. I had made one for my daughter and thought I needed one too.





The weather has changed here to cold and wet. It makes for a nice day to sit and sew..../Jeri


No comments:

Post a Comment