Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Ideas.....

If you ever have the opportunity to take a class from Pam Clarke, I highly recommend it. Today I took two classes from her at the Portland Quilters Expo. She has a machine quilting technique that is unique. It is called Lines by Design, and wow was I impressed. This is her websitehttp  http://www.homestitches.com/  .

Today I saw some amazing quilts. The vendors were great as always. I found a cute little pattern and some quilt stencils, and some thread at a great price. I also ran into several quilty friends.

And now I need to finish binding my daughters quilt to take to Denver this weekend.I will post pictures when I get the binding done. I leave you with a picture of a great quilt from the the Expo. I loved this quilt!



                                                                                                         Jeri

2 comments:

  1. Hi jeri!! what stencils did you get? I've been practicing more doodles...feathers feathers and more feathers! i can't get enough!!! call me when you get home from denver!
    karen

    ReplyDelete