Monday, October 4, 2010

Another finish...............

I have been away for a week and am back home with a day off of  work. While visiting my daughter last week in Denver I was able to finish the binding on this quilt which I left behind for her......

                                   A little bit larger this time and I changed the borders a little. 


                                                           This is my favorite block. Love that center!





                      I added a few sock monkeys in there for my daughter.




                                      It needed Garys' approval.....................







          This was the backing fabric, sorry for the bad picture,love those monkeys!
                 

                                   


I will probably have to make another one of these for someday. The blocks go together so quickly and they use up all of those scraps. Simply sashed and bordered.

1 comment: