Thursday, February 3, 2011

Picasso?

I have been embroidering some blocks lately for the http://www.flickr.com/groups/birdiestitches/ Birdie Stitches BOM and have kind of got the urge to do a little more. It is a lot of fun and I am enjoying the freshness of the whole hand embroidery thing. I use to embroider as a teenager on Chambray Long sleeved button down shirts. Hey it was the thing in the 70's! I guess I date myself....... Anyway back to the topic at hand. I just love this print by Picasso




Hands with Flowers I think it is called.


This is my version of it......
 I



and here they are side by side.....
I think my version came out pretty close....
Next to find a frame for it.

Picasso AKA....../ Jeri    :-)










1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic...I love it! And I remember the shirt you embroidered for me, when I was little (in the 70's!) I loved it!

    ReplyDelete