Monday, December 10, 2012

Easy Street Step 3

  I have the pieces all cut and started for the third step of the Mystery. Here is my progress so far. By the end of the day I should have all of the blocks finished and then will be set to wait patiently for step 4 on Friday.









I think I mentioned that two of my sisters are playing along too. Here is one sisters progress with step 3. Maybe next week they will both send me pictures so I can link up both of  their progress too.





Now to figure out how to link to Bonnies Linky thing.....

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that your sisters are doing Bonnie's mystery with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors, that aqua is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the fresh colors you're using - and I don't think that a quilt can be made without some dots (imho). Look forward to seeing more of your progress in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patches look fantastic. Clue 4 is nearly here – woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete