Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Linky Time...

Linky time just a little bit late....

With Christmas and last minute I knew this was going to be a few days late to post, but Bonnie Hunter extended her monday Link up for the Mystery "Easy Street" this week. That is so fine with me. Today I caught up with step 5 for the week.     http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-5.html


 
 
This is the halfway point for the Mystery.
Wonder where this will lead?



I did finish up a few projects prior to Christmas day but wasn't able to share because they were secret or I didn't have time to post. Here are a few pics of those projects.

 
These doll quilts were so fun to make.
I hear the two recipients were so excited with these.
 

 
They each had a pillow and case to go with them.
 

 
Oh these were way to fun to make!



 
See that tiny pillow case....Love it!
 
 
and this was the front of the pillow that I showed last week.
Fun to put a zipper in it. I will do that again.
 

 
 
Here is a picture of the acrylic extension table my DH
 made for me. He is so talented! Fits perfectly.....



      and last I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Our day started early with all the family together.
 I was able to talk to mom and my long distance family a couple of times. Deliscious ham dinner, a little movie time "Elf" I forgot how cute that movie was. A very special day. Happy Holidays!
                                                                               Jeri



4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a talented husband you have there!!! love all your projects. I can't get over how much you guys get done. I'm a slacker lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doll quilts are so CUTE. I love making them too. The pillowcases are adorable. You have a talented hubby - great extension table. Roll on Clue 6 - I'm itching to see how it all goes together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doll quilts are darling!!! Your new table is sweet! Perfect fit! Wishing you a Merry Christmas Season and a Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mystery colors are great! Love the VW pillow too!

    ReplyDelete