Thursday, February 2, 2012

Estate Sale Find!

On Friday last week I walked up the street to an Estate Sale. Wow am I glad I did. Entering the house I saw tables of china , some linens and books. There in the corner sat a familiar looking box shaped case.......




My heart skipped a little as I asked the cashier if I could look inside and was it a .....


SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT !


Oh my was I pleasantly suprised. I had some money that my mom gave me for Christmas and my Birthday and had been saving it for just the right something...............

My handyman shined her up and got her running nicely. Now I need to think of a good name for her.

                                                               Isn't she so cute?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the find. I've wanted one for a while myself. I'm going to keep looking. Maybe I'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete