Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Sewing

Over the weekend I managed to finish a couple of blocks for my Feb. Bees....It was (of course) Superbowl Sunday yesterday and so I decided to have my own personal "sew in". I did take time to watch Madonna at half time, and caught a few of the commercials, and a little football.

 I had two CandyLand Blocks to make for my Harmony quilt group.



These are the blocks.


and then for my other I am Queen for Feb in a new to me Bee called "Sew Bee Wonky"


I started with a 3 1/2 inch wonky star....



this was to show my group how to make the block.
I broke it down into 6 1/2 inch segments.


Here you can see the four blocks ready to be sewn into one.



To make this StarGazer block.

Kinda like this, and can't wait to see what comes in the mail.....  
Happy Monday!      Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment