Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fans and Owls





Finishing up the binding on this quilt. I started it in 2009. I think it was my first internet QAL and when finished I set it aside.......I decided to just go for it and try Bishops Fan quilting on it. My handyman made me a few circle templates that came in "handy"!


I even had a little sunshine the other day , so I could take a picture outside.

I just love those owl. Fussy cut the centers of the blocks and the cornerstones.

A closeup of the quilting.....

A few leftover blocks on the back.....

This time I incorporated the label into the back...

Yay, another hash mark on the UFO list!   :)  Jeri

1 comment:

  1. Jeri! that's awesome!!! don't ya just love it??!What size circles did your handyman make for you??? What did he make them from??? So cool!

    ReplyDelete