Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas is coming!




I am finishing up these cute Christmas pillows. I won a bundle of this fabric and decided that I needed some holiday pillows.




and...I am also putting the finishing touches to get this quilt mailed to my BIL and SIL. It was a quilt that I started this summer as a mystery project with my sisters.I love the stitched label that I put on the back. I will definitely do more of these!


                                                               The Mystery is solved...

                                                        I just love this label!



I am finally getting the house in the holiday mood.....The baking has begun...I have the Christmas tunes playing. I love getting out the christmas boxes. So many treasures from the past. I have several framed pictures of my kids when they were small on santa's lap. This is one of my favorites.

                                                                                                     Jeri

1 comment:

  1. love your pillows Jeri! sometime in January, let's get together!!

    ReplyDelete