Friday, July 29, 2011

Will you look at that Sunshine!

Yes we are finally getting a little summer weather here in Oregon. The 7 day forecast is for 85!. We are heading to Sisters for a little fishin' and relaxin' Not to mention a little stop at the Stitchin' Post...one of my favorite quilt shops on the planet! :)

I have been busy with the gammil a little this week. I took two quilt tops for Quilts for Quake Survivors/ at our guild meeting last week. These are them.....


I really like this one. I did one of my new pantos all over it with grey thread.


Kind of hard to see, swirls, I like the texture.



This one I did freemotion swirls.


starting to get the feel a little. Still need more practice. I like being in front of the machine rather than in back with the pantos..... Like I say, practice, practice, practice...and more practice.

and then I finished my two August blocks for Do Good Stitches {a charity bee}



These improv blocks are kind of fun. A little out of my comfort zone.....




and I also finished this block for the swap I am  in called
 Scrap Busters Bee 20011-20012

Have a great weekend,  Jeri

1 comment:

  1. Goooooooo Jeri!! Nice work...every bit of it!!
    karen
    ps....have fun in Sisters!!

    ReplyDelete