Friday, May 24, 2013

The Month of May

Last weekend I visited home to celebrate my mom's birthday. The flowers are beginning to bloom in the yard and a Robin has decided to build a nest and lay her eggs in an unusual spot. I enjoyed being home with my family. Nothing quite like it! I even got to be there for "sewing Friday" which has become a weekly time for my sisters to get together and sew.What fun. Of course on Saturday we celebrated the day with hotdogs (mom loves her dogs!) and my sisters yummy potatoe salad and some tastey cupcakes. Nice weekend.


 
The Birthday Girl!
 
 

 
"Sewing Studio"
 
 

 
Stitching and Chatting.
 
 
 
We made a shadow box for my mom.



 
This is my sisters quilt that I quilted and bound for her.
 
 
 
a view of the back......



 
 
.Photo: Got up on the ladder today and with Ma'am bird really giving me "what for!,,,". Took inside pic of the nest!
 
Here is the "Bird Cam" view of the nest......
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment