Monday, August 5, 2013

Go Baby

  Last weekend I was in JoAnn's to pick up something with my 70% off notion coupon to buy something I just "had to have" and noticed this......................



All Accuquilt stuff was 40% off! I have been contemplating getting one of these but then wondered would I use it? I don't think they go on sale very often. The selection of templates was limited but I did find one that had several pieces that I probably will use.  Not so sure if I will use it all the time, but the one I got will cut 2 1/2 squares and half square triangles. I cut out several half square triangles and sewed them together. They do make a perfect 2 1/2 inch half square triangle. I will probably use this quite a bit for my scrap quilting. Now to get a few more templates.....Maybe the 2 1/2 inch strip cutter.....








No comments:

Post a Comment