Thursday, July 23, 2015

Words With Sam!

This month the PMQG mini challenge quilt involves Words. 
I used some paper pieced blocks from this book by Sam Hunter


QUILT TALK by Sam Hunter


Several months back I took a class by her held at Fabric Depot 
and bought her book. I like to put words on the back of quilts sometimes
And thought this would be a fun way to add those words. 


My mini challenge quilt.

Lesson learned....hard to read the letters in
The low volume background, but next time.....
I enjoyed the process, and will use the book again.


I also finished the 2015 Riley Blake fabric Challenge,
And here it is, first time using my Hex n More ruler for the triangles


Front......


And back
         No letters on this one.

Back to stitching, off to see my sisters tomorrow!









No comments:

Post a Comment