Thursday, December 8, 2016

Getting Caught Up!

Tomorrow is the reveal of clue number three of the Mystery Quilt, En Provence. 
I am officially caught up so yay me!
 I have been sewing a few things for Christmas in between clues. 
Today we had snow here which is a little rare foe Portland Oregon area. 
The kids were out of school and my meeting was cancelled, a good time to sew, sew, sew !



   I sewed with Bonnie a little this week.
   An impromptu quilt cam.




   And I discovered I had this dye for my Accuquilt!
   It made cutting this weeks clues quick, accurate, and easy!



   My week 1 and 2 clues all done. 
   I'm doing 75% of the units for a smaller version.



And I found the cutest flannel to back my pineapple flannel quilt.



Back to the holiday sewing. Enjoying the process!




No comments:

Post a Comment