Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tea Time

Yesterday was a beautiful day in the Denver area. Alison and I took a little road trip to Boulder. The drive was beautiful with the Rockies in the distance. In Boulder we toured the Celestial Seasonings factory. I learned many new facts about tea (of which I drink a lot) . We also had the opportunity to taste many different teas as well. They have a cute little shop that we visited , and we had lunch in their cafe.





                  They had so many teas to taste. Some hot and some cold. We found some favorites.


        Before taking the tour we had to put on these cute nets. Looking a little like Laverne and Shirley!

What a fun trip. On the way home we stopped at a quilt shop in Westminster Colorado called Tomorrows Heirlooms. I added to my stash and Alison will have a new bag for work.


                                  A little "Love" by Amy Butler. This will make a new bag for work.




                       And then we headed back to Denver. I think Gary approves of the fabric finds.........



                                                     A great day with my girl. Makin' Memories............

No comments:

Post a Comment