Monday, October 25, 2010

Pincushion Swap

This week I made and swapped a pincushion at the meeting for the Portland Modern
Quilt guild. This is the one I made to swap.....



And here is the one I received..........







Swaps are a lot of fun. They usually involve a small project that can be made in a short period of time. It was fun to see all of the pincushions made by everyone.

I also finished up this quilt. It was part of a QuiltAlong on the web hosted by Old Red Barn Company blog and led by Pat Sloan. I am liking it. It goes well on my dining table.


Okay so enough procrastination. Today I start reorganizing my sewing room storage closet. What a massive undertaking. I will be ruthless and get rid of a lot of ..........crap!       Jeri

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the fabric on the base of your pincushion...I have bunches of that fabric too! I used it in a tote I made over the summer and a couple of clutches too...I just love it!

    ReplyDelete