Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sonoma

Last weekend I took a road trip with some friends to the Napa/Sonoma California area. What a beautiful place! ....and 92degrees in October! What can I say, we had a wonderful time.......


The countryside was beautiful. This is V. Sittuy winery, my favorite!


Such good friends, and good times.



My gal pals.




                                                A special pairing session organized by Tammy.




What a pair!

Each winery was unique.


We had such weather....... Good memories.


Lots of tastings....................


I just couldn't get over all the beautiful surroundings. This is where we had our "picnic".




and on the way home a stop at Der Wienerschnizel. They have the best dawgz...

What a great trip!






No comments:

Post a Comment