Sunday, March 6, 2011

She Art Workshop

Last week I started a 3 week online art class. "She Art" I am so glad I did it. So much fun and so rewarding. Here is a link to it. You have to check it out and then there is a flickrsite where people have posted what they learned the first week. Today over 370 group members. So fun to see all the She Art happening. I can't wait for the next two classes. It is mixed media, so I am taking a little quilting break.

TheSheArtWorkshopNEW

http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/workshops.html

These are my first two attempts....


                                                      She Had Colorful Dreams
                                      I need to learn when to stop on the background .


She Loved the Everyday
                                              Like I said this is too much fun!
                                                                                                     Jeri

1 comment:

  1. Those are great...is this something that would be available in the summer? I want to play too!

    ReplyDelete