Monday, April 11, 2011

Been waitin' patiently.....

I was at the beach last week and when I pulled in my driveway I had a nice suprise sitting on the doorstep.....Last week I was browsing and came across a fat quarter set of  Sherbet Pips !http://comfortstitching.typepad.co.uk/comfortstitching/2010/10/sherbet-pips.html Thankyou Fatquarter Quilt Shop you made my day!
Oh my goodness....So cute!

I just love,love,love it!

These are a few finds at the Center Diamond/ a quilt shop at the beach.

I just love these fishies. Planning on making bibs and burps for a friend at work.


More cuteness for the stash...
Oh and did you notice in the top picture I also got a new iron....Exciting I know.
The best news tho is that MY GAMMILL COMES HOME ON THURSDAY!
Can you tell I am just a little bit jazzed about that.

Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment