Thursday, August 25, 2011

Slappy Cakes

Yesterday I took my daughter to a fun place in Portland. It is called "Slappy Cakes" You sit at a table with a griddle in the middle and make your own pancakes. How fun. Then you order off the menu for the different additions to your pancakes. We chose strawberries and chocolate chips for our sweet and crumbled sausage, scallions, and cheddar cheese for the savory. What a fun time.


Here is a cho cho chip creation by Alison.



Finger lickin' good.....



What a nice treat. We did not go out of there hungry!



Afterwards we drove here to touch and buy a few greens for the stash and
some cute new fabric to make a bag for my daughter.


This is the block I'm working on for my next scrappy swap.
Modern Mosaic block.......

Jeri




No comments:

Post a Comment