Friday, August 19, 2011

Such Cuteness................

I was on a mission the other day to find some monofil thread to quilt my sisters quilt  and I found the cutest pattern. I decided to make one to tuck into the mailer along with my blocks for a swap that I am in. This is the result......


The pattern uses a piece of metal tape measure in the casing at the top to close it. So clever and my hubby just happened to have an old one lying around in his shop. I think I will make a few more of these.
The pattern comes with several sizes and hardly took any time to make. Hope my swapmate will enjoy.



isn't this so cute. .....
I used some of my 2 1/2 inch squares to make it scrappy
I just love those little prairie points.



and what about this cute new case for my IPOD!






Sorry people I couldn't get this picture turned the right way.... Anyway
SNAP HAPPY!    Jeri


PS / I did manage to find some monofil thread. Not sure how my machine will handle it, but I'll give it a try. Could be a big tension issue.......we shall see. Could wind up with "tension headache"!

1 comment:

  1. What a great little pattern! A much better way to close the top of a little pouch than a pesky zipper. I'd love to make a couple too :)

    ReplyDelete