Sunday, October 9, 2011

Quilt Show

Yesterday and today was the Quilt Show put on by Westside Quilters Guild. I sold tickets  for a while and then answered questions about our charity quilting. The show was a sucess. So many talented people in our guild and a fun vendors mall. Amazingly talented quilt art speakers too. Here are some pics.

This is our Guild Raffle Quilt for the year. The quilting on this is beautiful. It truly makes the quilt.


Love this.


Beautiful applique on this one.


          These were the result of a class some of our members attended. Making a quilt from a picture.


I am still drawn to House Quilts.


So many pretty colors.


Someday......I will make a selvedge quilt.....


and of course I love the scrappy quilts.


This is one of AnnMaries' I love her stuff. My goodness look at that straight line quilting. It makes the quilt.


and some more "Modern Houses"


Another scrappy quilt. This one is handquilted! Patty Dobbs does such a beautiful job.


and I am also drawn to the antique quilts. Especially that Grandmothers Flowergarden. Love it!

What a great show. We have some very talented quilters in our guild.
                                          Jeri






1 comment:

  1. ... and I love your quilts. I showed your backs off to lots of lookers!

    ReplyDelete