Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Book coming.........

    
I am a huge fan of Bonnie Hunter. Love to read her blog every day and see the adventures she takes you to . Some day maybe she will come to Portland and I can take a class............... Any way she has a new book coming out. I have begun to sew leader/ender pieces when I am piecing now and have found my large number of 4 patches is growing nicely. I just don't know how Bonnie finds time to do all she does. It wears me out just reading her blog.

Presenting: STRING FLING!

   Any way her newest book is on preorder.  Check it out....StringFlingcoverlg1


Oooooh so many possibilities for using up the stash.................


pineapplecrazyfull1

This one looks AH...MAZING.............................

I can't wait to get my hands on this book. Maybe she will sign it too! 
Here is a link to her blog. http://quiltville.blogspot.com/

I am one huge fan...................................... Jeri


No comments:

Post a Comment