Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday to Market




I love this time of year when the Saturday Market is open. Even tho it is a little rainy off and on today we were able to go walk about a little. The strawberries are being picked here, so I had to have a little pint to eat. Yum, there is nothing like Hood strawberries freshly picked. Then the lettuce and ... :/ asparagus (not for me, but my DH likes it!) looked good.


     The plants were so pretty, I picked up another upside down pot today. I just love the mini martha washington geranium in it. The lavendar needed to be replaced so we found a nice 4inch pot of that.
   Lunch was Thai food to share, and we came home with a small peach pie for dessert tonight. .


Mini Martha's



The lavendar with little good smelling blooms!

Ahhhh yes I do enjoy the local Saturday Farmers Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment