Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mexico...Yoga...BFF's....Oh My

           Jet lag today after a long return from Mexico with my very best girlfriends. We had an amazing time. What a great time to reconnect. We went to a beautiful Yoga retreat center in an outlying city north of   Zihuatanejo.Here are just a few pictures. Today I am relaxing , a little bit sunburned, and quite a few bug bites, but what memories. That's what friends are for.

 
We spent the majority of our days at the pool.......
 
 

 
The food was deliscious.....
 
 

 
This was our room.......
 
 
 

 
The view from our deck......
 
 



 
So many beautiful birds, this one was on my beach walk....
 
 
 

 
Got my toes in the water......
 
 
 

 
This was our resorts security dog.....so friendly,
and look at him on the yoga platform doing
his downward dog!
 
 

 
So blessed with my gal pals.....
 
 

 
We even helped release the baby sea turtles,
a local boy has taken on this project.
 
 
 
 
Priceless memories!
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment