Monday, October 21, 2013

Time for a Talk

Nothing like getting ready for a little trunk show to get you finishing those UFO's!
 Tonight Ann Marie and I will be giving a little talk and trunk show at the WQG meeting.
 The content is "Modern Quilting" .
 Now my co presenter is a prolific awesome quilter and she amazes me with her quilting. You can see her site there in my side border for those blogs I love to follow. http://runandsewuilts.wordpress.com/
 Love her STUFF!

Enough said about that ....
I was able to finish 3 quilts for the talk tonight.
 Just finished hand sewing on the binding of the third this morning.
 Another beautiful sunny day here in Oregon so outside I went
 to take some pictures of the three newly finished quilts.



Grannie Square Quilt



Back of the quilt




Modern Crusade Quilt


And the back of it.



And this Friendship Star Quilt that 
I  showed last week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for presenting with me last night. I totally love your quilts and what you had to say!

    ReplyDelete