Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Progress on Celtic Solstice and oh yeah Christmas is coming!

Needing to take a little time off from CS this week as I have a few things to sew for Christmas. I have actually been doing step 2 as a leader ender between my projects. I have managed to finish 30 of the 100 so not too bad.


http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2013/12/celtic-solstice-mystery-monday-link-up.html

And , oh yes I have to work a few days in there too!

My new Christmas tree skirt still needs a little hand work. 



We had a little snow overnight. Enough to remind us it is wintertime!



So off I go to my "sewing studio" .......

2 comments:

  1. Good to see so much progress on Celtic Solstice on the different blogs around. Like your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on clue two! Your Christmas skirt is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete