Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ringing in a New Year

Recaps...resolutions....reevaluating.....

I am spending this week with my mom and sisters. Not so happy times here . Transitions into something I am struggling with. 

Celtic Solstice reveal......I know I will love my final quilt. For now I will finish my Step 5 blocks that I brought along, as I left all my other steps at home. Hey it will be my resolution for the new year to get it finished.......


Playing with my sisters clues.....love her black/white


And this one has my unfinished step 5's
Again I love her black and whites!


I finished this quilt sent to me by my sister. Love this new panto and the fabrics were so much fun. It was made for one of my other sisters on her retirement.....she is DONE!


A little bit of snow here on the ground.



A pieced back.....



Feathery panto !



For now I will spend some time with my family as we make a very tough change.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, Jeri... will be praying for you on my morning runs. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri, you're in my thoughts and prayers. I've been through it before, so if you need to talk, I'm here for you. Give everyone extra hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really am so blessed to have such kind people around me. We quilters are a generous breed!

      Delete
  3. Praying for you too Jeri {{hugs}} I hope to see you next week as well. Love how your mystery quilt is unfolding.

    ReplyDelete