Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Initially Yours Challenge


     monday night at the West Side Quilters Guild meeting the challenge for 2014 was revealed. There were 20 quilts revealed. What a great showing. Our challenge was to make a small quilt using our initials. I had such a hard time coming up with my quilt. Actually the quilt was easy as I had started another challenge quilt with Riiley Blake fabrics and missed the deadline for that one, so I finished it for this challenge instead. Here are the quilts.......


                So many different quilts!


            Each with their own personality


        And each with a story told


                Love the artistic expression


Oh man I love this quilting


        Creativity at its finest


     Words with meaning


       Some with dimension


      This is mine. Can you guess what
      I said with my initials?

      No, not Jeri's Baskets.....

    
      Love this show and tell quilt of Barbara's'




        And this Lazy Sunday by Stephanie.

   Sorry got a little off track.....



           Here is the back of my Initially Yours





            :)















1 comment:

  1. Jeri, love your quilt ~~ especially the "just because" on the back! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete