Friday, August 29, 2014

Pumpkin Seed Quilting

I finished a quilt for my sister in which I used the "Pumpkin Seed" design. I am slowly coming around to the front of my quilting machine to use rulers or just to freemotion. Anyway I had seen a beautifully quilted quilt at our Challenge reveal by Stephanie   http://redhotquilts.blogspot.com


   This was her challenge quilt
   Just love the quilting
    Way smaller than I quilted.



   And this is my sisters quilt.
  I used one of my circle templates.
  I think it was a 3 inch circle.
  

        A jelly roll quilt....



        Tried to get a close up
          Of the quilting.....



        And a little "leftover"
        strip of blocks 
       on the back. 
       Love this color palette .

    Fun to quilt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment