Friday, May 29, 2015

A Maiden Voyage








Last week weekend we ventured out with our new 5th wheel in tow!  Just a short drive across the Oregon side of the Columbia Gorge to the TriCities in Washington. Had a nice visit with my sister and spent Saturday in the beautiful Yakima Valley to check out a few wineries. A great venture it was.



      All hitched and ready to go!




              A nice RV park 
just a few minutes from my sister. 



      And A nice little spot to sit...




        The first stop on the tour
      Chandler Reach



What? Me with a taste of the red?
My tastes are changing....



Look at this day! 
Sunshiny , and what a view.



       14 Hands



   The taste pourer took our pic!


   Had to stop and taste the local Beer



  I had water this round!


    
    Our last stop. 
   Thrusten Wolfe


   And their Mascot!


   What a nice weekend. 
   We will be back to explore
   More vineyards along the 
   Yakima River!




   I sent this one off to my DIL 
   Yesterday. She put the top 
   Together while we were 
   Visiting earlier this month, and
   I brought it home to finish. It's 
   A gift for some special people
   Celebrating a first anniversary. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment