Thursday, April 15, 2010

FreeMotion Quilting Class

I had so much fun last weekend teaching a freemotion quilting class. I had 12 students in my class and they were all so eager to learn. Something about a room full of kindred spirits.....We sewed for 3 hours and I think they were getting the hang of it in the end. I received some very nice compliments and have been invited back for another class! Yay! Here are some pictures of the students hard at work......


So much concentration......



Are we having fun yet?



Practice, practice, practice......



My poor Bernina was feeling a little lonely among all those Vikings...


All in all it was a great day and I am looking forward to doing it again in the near future. Thankyou Verna http://vernassewingcenter.com/    


And today I am packing for a fun weekend trip with some girlfriends. We are going to Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment