Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FreeMotion Quilting

Today I am preparing for a quilting class that I will be teaching this weekend. It is a basic freemotion class and I have 3 hours to cover the bases. It will be fun , I am looking forward to it. Always a good time spent in the company of fellow quilters. I am trying to condense a lot of information so as not to overwhelm them.

I also am going to try my hand at spiderweb blocks today. I recently bought somebodys scraps, yes I did say that ....I have stooped that low folks.... I bought scraps to add to my stash ! Wow.Not only that , but it means I am beginning yet another UFO..... I can't help it , I must........






And so there you have it folks. The beginning of another UFO. I must say this is kind of a fun block, and I can see many more in my future.....

Back to my sewing room........  :)

4 comments:

  1. hey, where are you teaching??? sounds fun...are you attending the PMGQ on either the 22nd or the 24th? wanna go together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question exactly! Where are you teaching?

    Oh, and I wouldn't mind carpooling with you and Karen. I'm going to the meeting on the 22nd, but will be out of town on the 24th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm teaching at Verna's Sewing Center in McMinnville. She has me listed as an "event". I hope I can live up to that! I have to work on the 22nd so can't go that night, Maybe the 24th?.....and would love to carpool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jeri!! your class looked great! want to see what you do...please!! I am only going on the 22nd....maybe we'll catch the next one together...have fun in VEGAS!!

    ReplyDelete