Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday , My Day to Quilt for others.

Today I spent the day sewing with my fellow guild members and a few others. This is a monthly event which I usually miss due to work, but today I found myself able to go. Here are a few pictures. We quilt at a retirement facility and sometimes the residents stop by to quilt with us or just to see what we are doing. One of our members is a resident as well. After we sew we usually have lunch there. Today was a nice day to quilt.....


Julie is working on a lullabye quilt. I had help with my handsewing......


Stitching.....Stitching.....


and a few more lullabye quilts in various stages.....


Machine quilting.....all those straight lines....


Bella was teaching a new friend to quilt.


This was Julie's Lullabye quilt top.

and I got all my blocks done and am now adding the lattice.
What a great way to spend my day off.................
Jeri


No comments:

Post a Comment