Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas / and a year in review

This year I bought a gammill........These are some of the projects finished for the year. and of course there are a few UFO's around just waiting to be finished.....

Wonder what next year will bring?

Had to work yesterday and so Christmas gifting with the family was a little late.
I gave Gary his bed the day before and I think he likes it!


Made my heart happy.

I have to stop posting things that I make before giving them because the girls both said they had
a preview of the snap it bags I made for them. Oh well, much better in person.

Santa was good to me.
 He made some fancy new circle templates for my quilting machine.
 Now I want to try some Baptist Fans and some other patterns with them.

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Here is to a quilty New Year!   Jeri


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jeri!...you are going to love the circle templates!! wishing you all the best in 2012! hope to see you more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting a longarm machine! I have an APQS Millenium that I have had for 11 years now. Unfortunately nearly all the quilt I quilt are for someone else. lol

    I just became a follower via another friend's blog:)

    ReplyDelete