Monday, December 19, 2011

Pincushions and Pillows



Tonight is our christmas party at my Quilt Guild. I made this pincushion to exchange. It turned out a little larger than I thought it would be , but I am still lovin' it. Hope my exchange partner likes it. I used this tutorial and tho it took a bit of time it went together pretty easily.
http://www.talkaboutfabric.com/forum/patterns-tutorials/55-%5Bfree%5D-wild-flower-pincushion-anna-maria-horner.html
 Don't you just love to give handmade goodness. I sure do. I can't wait to see what I will receive.

I also finished stuffing a dog bed for my grand Pug/ Gary last night. I am thinking he will like this. It is like a giant pillow all fluffy, which is what he chooses to sleep on at home! ,,,,,,his mama's pillows. This one is a special one just for him.





Today is baking day at our house. We have several kinds to make. My husband loves this part of Christmas. He is quite a baker. Off to assist the master baker. Have a great day!   Jeri

1 comment: