Friday, August 17, 2012

Sew-cial!

    Spending time with my mom and sisters this weekend. Today we had a "sewcial" . Four of us sisters came together to sew. It's a little warm here, so we went down to the basement to do our sewing. Mom made it down the stairs to do a little supervising as we set up our machines and ironing station and cutting area. My sister has a pretty nice set up for all of us. We each had our own projects to sew on.....


Funky Chickens in progress.....


Such fun funky Chickens.




SandCastles.....



Getting this UFO finished!




Another Block of the month.


This is Bunnies by  "Raspberry Rabbits





A little more SandCastle.


This was my project. I started this quilt last fall as a
class put on by my guild.
It's a Karla Alexander quilt
Funky Curvey Rails.



These are the six blocks I finished today.
Don't they look good among the alyssum.


and mom enjoying the afternoon garden.



Here is the hydrangea she loves so much.



What a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment