Monday, September 3, 2012

Fort Benton Montana

This weekend I found myself in Montana for a friend of my daughters wedding. This was my first time in the Great Falls area. Though a very dry summer for this area the scenery was beautiful.



Fort Benton is the "Birthplace of montana" which I did not know. It is along the beautiful Missouri River. So much wild life along the banks. I loved watching the Osprey "fishing" the other evening.

 
A picture of my hotel
The Grand Union
 and my little white rental car!


The wedding was beautiful.
The setting was the ranch where she grew up.
It was fun watching the activities leading up to the ceremony.

 
The bride and her "maids of honor"

 
Time for hair and makeup.
 
 
 
The bride and her brothers.
 
 
Such a beautiful setting.
 
 
The bride and her mom.
 
 
after the ceremony waiting for pictures.
It was very warm.
 
 
Lots of pictures.
 

 
Such a beautiful bride.
 
 

 
There is the whole party out in the alfalfa with the
Montana hills behind.
 
 
 
 
and the reception was held in town at the Ag Building.



Now I am  back home for a few days of work and then  off again to see my mom in Spokane.

No comments:

Post a Comment