Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finishing up for the year

    Found myself with an extra day off today,
so I thought I'd finish the last two Bee Blocks of the year.
These were both November blocks but I didn't get to them until today.

 
This one is for Harmony  Do.good Stitches....
I really have enjoyed this charity group this year.
I made some fun blocks and even was able to quilt one of the finished quilt tops quilt http://www.flickr.com//photos/24237389@N05/sets/72157627257687238/show/
 
This is a link to all the blocks I finished and sent to that group.
 
 
 
 

 
This fun little wordy blocks is for the Bee
Sew Bee Wonky
 
and here is a link to the blocks I made for that group.
It was fun to try some of these blocks too.
 
So now I look forward to what 2013 will bring.
 
 
 
 

1 comment: