Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lined Drawstring Bag Etc.

     Today I found myself with a little extra time on hand. No work for me due to low census. Guess I will sew a little.

First up I will try to make one of these lined drawstring bags. I bought the pattern a while back and am glad that I did. She had a free tutorial on her site, but the pattern gives me many sizes to choose from. Maybe I will try a patchwork body next. Anyway here is the site to get your own copy of the pattern. They work up quickly and are so cute.
http://meylah.com/incolororder/lined-drawstring-bag-pdf-pattern

 
I just love that red scissor fabric.
Perfect to wrap my items in
for my Quilt Guilds Holiday party!




 
Really a fun and easy pattern to make.




and then I finished pressing and trimming my Step 3 of Bonnie Hunters Mystery.....
 
EASY STREET

 
 
OOOh see I have the same scissor fabric in white!
 
 
Step 3 beside steps 1 and 2 in the Bin!
 
Now maybe for a little green?
 
waiting patiently for the next step.....
 
I just popped over to Facebook and found  a picture
of my sisters Step 3 all done.....
 
 
Here is hers.
 
Maybe my other sister who is playing along
will send me a picture of her progress.
She is doing it in another color way and I know
she is out there lurking......
Will be fun to see them all in the finished stage.
 
Come on....don't you want to play along.....



 





No comments:

Post a Comment