Friday, June 21, 2013

A little sewing yesterday...

     How fun to have a full day to just sew.... Yesterday that was my kinda day!
 and then the day finished with a PMQG meeting and a chance to visit with some quilty friends.
 Therapy for sure.

 
I sewed a little binding on this one.....
 
 
 
 
Finished two more of these blocks.
I like taking pictures and then stepping back.
I can see that I need to move that lighter one around to play nicer!
 

 
and I put my center orange squares in my Mystery Quilt.
This was a class that I took a few weekends ago.
I have decided to make mine a table runner.
Maybe I will try to straightline quilt it! (Ann Marie!)
 
 
Happy Friday!



2 comments:

  1. It was so fun having you with us last night!!! Absolutely love the quilts your working on. Fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight lines would be perfect. I totally messed the back of mine up by math issues. Oh well...

    Had a great time in the car with you!

    ReplyDelete